- 6 white potatoes, peeled and cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 3 leeks, roughly chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 Ibs skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into large pieces
- splashes olive oil
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary
- 90 ml orange juice
- 100 ml chicken stock
- crusty bread or rice, to serve
2. Mix together the potatoes and leeks and pile into a 30 cm x 20 cm ovenproof dish and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the orange slices over the leeks and potatoes, then place the chicken pieces on top. Drizzle over the olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Scatter the rosemary sprigs over the top, then pour in the orange juice and chicken stock.
4. Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and divide into portions. Serve with crusty bread or rice.