Saturday 16 February 2013

Eating Out - The Harbourside Grill

I thought I'd review a wee restaurant that I visited recently. Called The Harbourside Grill, it's a lovely wee place situated close to the Arbroath harbour. It serves steak & seafood, with other items appearing on the menu too. The staff are very friendly & helpful, as is the owner. The interior is fresh & clean, with a lovely large window that lets in a lot of sunshine. A friend and I tried out their very reasonable "2 Courses for £10" lunchtime deal. This is what was on offer on the day we went ....


I decided to have a starter, and chose the prawn cocktail. It was quite a small portion, but beautifully presented and very tasty. I ordered the ceasar salad for my main course, which was huge and filling. It tasted lovely, with salty Parmesan shavings on top. My friend ordered the steak baguette followed by the scone & jam. She thoroughly enjoyed both! We were quite stuffed by the end of the meal. I enjoyed it so much, we are returning with more friends for a birthday lunch very soon! I would recommend the restaurant to people visiting the town, and to the locals who have not yet tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment